The Corporate Wine Country Charter:
- Begins and ends at your San Francisco hotel or office
- Drives over Golden Gate Bridge, through Marin Headlands to the wonderful California Wine Country
- Shows you the most beautiful places of Napa and Sonoma Wine Country
- Arranges all your group's VIP wine tastings and private winery tours for you
- Has a flexible itinerary that can be adjusted to fit your busy schedules
Call us for more information or click here for a Corporate Wine Country Charter Quote
Want more? If you would like to customize the itinerary for your corporate Wine Country charter, we will be happy to assist you with your planning.
- Combine your Wine Country tour with a stop at Muir Woods National Monument and go for a walk between the tallest trees in the world
- Add a picnic style restaurant, or winery lunch, to your tour
- Stop in Sausalito on your way back or end the tour in Sausalito and take the Ferry back to San Francisco
- Add a dinner reservation at your favorite restaurant in either wine country, Sausalito or San Francisco
Still not enough?
No problem, create your own Corporate Wine Country Charter itinerary! Give us a call and our charter specialists will assist you with your planning and help you to create the tour that is right for your group.
Click Here for a Corporate Event Wine Country Charter Quote
Wine Country Charter Tour Typical Itinerary*
Pick-up for your Wine Country Charter Tour at your San Francisco hotel in downtown or Fisherman's Wharf area.
8:30 - 9:00 AM
Cross the Golden Gate Bridge into the Marin Headlands, and maybe stop and snap a picture if the weather allows it. Otherwise, continue north on and …
9:00 - 10:15 AM
Travel north on U. S. 101 through Marin County into Sonoma Valley or beyond. You’re in Wine Country!
10:15 – Noon
Visit a winery or two or three before lunch. Learn about the wine making process and what makes the California wine country so special.
12:00 - 1:00 PM
Find some lunch! We’ll either plan the tour so you have lunch at one of the wineries, go to a place in Napa, or start the drive back and make it to Sonoma for lunch.
1:00 - 4:00 PM
Either spend more time at Napa Valley wineries and work your way south, go further north into Sonoma Valley, or work your way south back toward the Carneros for a few more winery stops.
4:00 - 4:45 PM
Start the return trip and head back to Marin.
4:45 – 5:00 PM
Take an optional stop in scenic Sausalito and enjoy the view of San Francisco, Alcatraz and the Bay.
5:00 – 6:00 PM
Go back across the Golden Gate Bridge and get dropped off at your San Francisco Hotel.
We have packages prepared as well:
- Groups of 12 people and under going to Sonoma
- Groups of 13 to 24 going to Sonoma
- Groups over 24 going to Sonoma
* Note – The above itinerary is for a 15-passenger van, which holds up to 13 adults, plus driver/guide. We can handle larger groups in larger vehicles, but the itinerary may need to be adjusted as some wineries are small and/or cannot handle large groups, and travel times and loading/unloading times are slightly longer for a large bus.
Corporate Wine Country Charter available all year.