San Francisco Dinner Dance Cruise
On this San Francisco dinner and dance cruise, indulge in a four-course seated dinner while cruising.
- Cruise Past Pier 39
- San Francisco’s historic waterfront and skyline
- Sailing underneath the Golden Gate Bridge
- Enjoying views of Sausalito, Tiburon, Angel Island and famous Alcatraz Island
- Make your way to the dance floor and kick up your heels.
- Cruise under the Golden Gate Bridge
- Unbeatable views of Sausalito, Tiburon, the Bay Bridge, and Angel Island
- Two-and-a-half to three-hour yacht cruise
- Four-course seated dinner
- Complimentary soda, coffee, iced tea, hot tea, and water
- Live entertainment and dancing
What’s Not Included
- Staff gratuity
- Alcoholic beverages
Looking for a unique activity for a date night? Spend the evening on the water with a San Francisco Dinner Dance Cruise, where the city lights, formal dinner, live music, and dancing will add up to one exceptionally romantic evening. This exciting Dinner Cruise includes a four-course, sit-down meal with appetizers, salad, a choice of entrée, and dessert. Check out a sample of the San Francisco Dinner Dance Cruise Menu. Coffee and tea are complimentary, and soft drinks, wine, beer, and cocktails are available for purchase.
Live music and dancing accompany your fine dining experience. So dress to impress! This is one of the best dinner & dancing experiences you can get on a cruise from San Francisco. On this San Francisco Dinner Dance Cruise, you’ll enjoy the bay and city skyline views as the sun sets and the stars come out. Make sure to take pictures outside the yacht as you cruise past San Francisco landmarks, such as AT&T Park, home of the Giants, the Bay Bridge, Coit Tower, Levi Plaza, and the iconic Golden Gate Bridge.
This San Francisco Dinner Dance Cruise is an excellent option to celebrate a special occasion or for a romantic evening with your loved ones, compared to the less formal San Francisco Twilight Club Cruise. Discover a 5-star dining experience on the San Francisco Bay and make your night memorable with this San Francisco Dinner Dance Cruise! This cruise departs at Pier 3. Please meet at the Pier.
What is the schedule for dinner cruise?
Where will the cruise start?
Is the parking free?
How far is Embarcadero to the Ferry station?
Is there a dress code?
Is wine included?
How long is the cruise?
Is dinner included?