You are here
Yosemite Tour Reviews
A sure way to find out how much fun our Yosemite tours are is to read comments by people who have actually gone on our tours. These are comments from some of our customers. Make tour reservations online or by calling 1-866-231-3752.
Yosemite Tours from San Francisco. Our 1 day Yosemite & Giant Sequoias tour from San Francisco is an excellent way to get the most out of your Yosemite Tour. Our Yosemite National Park tours maximizes the time you spend in Yosemite National Park by starting early and traveling more efficiently in a 15 Passenger Van or mini-bus. This allows us to cover the Yosemite Valley & the Giant Sequoias in one day and spend more time in the park (at least 5 hours) than any other one day Yosemite tour available. We also offer 2, 3, & 5 day overnight tours to Yosemite from San Francisco with private hotel room or shared dorm room accommodation available. Regardless of your preference our wide array of Yosemite Tours and lodging options will surely meet your needs.
Read the Yosemite Tour reviews:
- Gino was a great tour guide and made the experience even more enjoyable. Absolutely fabulous tour, with amazing views. It was only a shame that we couldn't see the Sequoia trees, but we will be back to see them another time!– P. on December 9, 2018
- 7 of us, the Haysom and Porter families, went on this day trip whilst visiting San Francisco from England. We all thoroughly enjoyed the day. El Capitan, the bridal veil falls and all the scenery was breathtakingly beautiful and the sky was clear and blue. Jacob was a great guide and his knowledge and enthusiasm kept us interested. We felt safe with him at the wheel, even on those windy mountain roads and hairpin bends!! A fantastic experience and an amazing day. Thank you Jacob and Extranomical Tours.– H. on November 17, 2018
- Denise was an excellent driver and guide. She is knowledgable, experienced, pleasant and efficient. As our host she made us all feel at ease, letting us know interesting and useful information while at the same time keeping the group moving at a pleasant unhurried pace.– C. on October 16, 2018
- I found my tour guide Denise to be amazing! She was funny and had wonderful stories. I enjoyed her story-telling, sense of humor and the wealth of knowledge and information she had through the tour. She made sure all in the group were comfy and attended to everyone. She was considerate and very informative. I highly would recommend this tour to anyone.– C. on June 29, 2018
- Jake was amazing and I appreciated his sense of humor. The air conditioning was unfortunately not working well on the ride back from Yosemite and it was a very hot day (90's), and he was so apologetic and considerate to all. He passed around his misty water fan spray for all to use and later bought a big bag of ice and passed around cups of ice for everyone. I enjoyed his jokes, his music playlist and the stop off at treasure island for sunset views over San Fran. Thanks Jake!– C. on June 29, 2018
- I think it was a great tour. Ben, the tour gay was energetic and dynamic. Everybody had a great time.– O. on May 15, 2018
- Extremely well organized I love the entire journey– J. on May 15, 2018
- Great Tour!! Great host - saw everything and more. The tour guide provided lots of information and enthusiasm throughout the day.– C. on May 15, 2018
- The tour was really good, our guide Gino was very friendly and knew a lot about the park and San Francisco. Everything went according to schedule.– C. on May 15, 2018
- Ben was a fun and nice tour guide! Loved the tour.– A. on May 15, 2018