You are here
Yosemite Tour Reviews
A sure way to find out how much fun our Yosemite tours are is to read comments by people who have actually gone on our tours. These are comments from some of our customers. Make tour reservations online or by calling 1-866-231-3752.
Yosemite Tours from San Francisco. Our 1 day Yosemite & Giant Sequoias tour from San Francisco is an excellent way to get the most out of your Yosemite Tour. Our Yosemite National Park tours maximizes the time you spend in Yosemite National Park by starting early and traveling more efficiently in a 15 Passenger Van or mini-bus. This allows us to cover the Yosemite Valley & the Giant Sequoias in one day and spend more time in the park (at least 5 hours) than any other one day Yosemite tour available. We also offer 2, 3, & 5 day overnight tours to Yosemite from San Francisco with private hotel room or shared dorm room accommodation available. Regardless of your preference our wide array of Yosemite Tours and lodging options will surely meet your needs.
Read the Yosemite Tour reviews:
- 7 of us, the Haysom and Porter families, went on this day trip whilst visiting San Francisco from England. We all thoroughly enjoyed the day. El Capitan, the bridal veil falls and all the scenery was breathtakingly beautiful and the sky was clear and blue. Jacob was a great guide and his knowledge and enthusiasm kept us interested. We felt safe with him at the wheel, even on those windy mountain roads and hairpin bends!! A fantastic experience and an amazing day. Thank you Jacob and Extranomical Tours.– Anne H. on November 17, 2018
- Denise was an excellent driver and guide. She is knowledgable, experienced, pleasant and efficient. As our host she made us all feel at ease, letting us know interesting and useful information while at the same time keeping the group moving at a pleasant unhurried pace.– Julie C. on October 16, 2018
- Thanks our guide tour Jason. “Muito Legal!!– T. on July 31, 2018
- Fabulous. It was a great day and all my family enjoyed it a lot. Thank you very much for this experience.– F. on July 31, 2018
- Tour was great even with the fires, Our tour guide should be winning quiz shows not taking tourists out, she was very knowledgeable and made the trip enjoyable. The buses aircon could have been better and the WiFi didn’t work at all. However a very enjoyable trip.– R. on July 30, 2018
- Highly recommend. My tour guide for the day was Denise and she was amazing, very educated about many things on the way to Yosemite and the National Park itself. She was fun and upbeat and overall made the experience a great one. I would highly recommend this tour and if you had the opportunity to I would stay overnight.– F. on July 30, 2018
- An experienced, caring and passionate tour guide. We enjoyed the tour very much.– S. on July 30, 2018
- We honestly enjoyed Constantine, he was very informative and he kept us laughing all day with his quirky sayings and stories we especially enjoyed the importance of the dusky footed wood rats in the ecosystem. He took us on a new adventure path because of all the fires at Yosemite. We were very impressed with his navigation skills and his great advice involving a bear situation. Would certainly recommend him as a tour guide we had a great time and hopefully will return someday.– F. on July 27, 2018
- Magical! The greatest tour of my life and one of the most beautiful experiences I have had in life. Aoka made that happen. I have yet to see a guide with such a great charisma and love and respect for nature. Aoka is a naturalist and preservationist. Fond of John Muir ideas. Aoka made the experience memorable and went beyond of just regurgitating some pre learned information. She loves nature and Yosemite Park. I will go back with my partner and hope she will be the guide. It was a beautiful journey that ended with a stop on San Francisco golden bridge, with a great view at night and lovely music in the background.– H. on July 27, 2018
- Superbe journée malgré l’incendie et un grand merci a Gino.– B. on July 27, 2018