You are here
Yosemite Tour Reviews
A sure way to find out how much fun our Yosemite tours are is to read comments by people who have actually gone on our tours. These are comments from some of our customers. Make tour reservations online or by calling 1-866-231-3752.
Yosemite Tours from San Francisco. Our 1 day Yosemite & Giant Sequoias tour from San Francisco is an excellent way to get the most out of your Yosemite Tour. Our Yosemite National Park tours maximizes the time you spend in Yosemite National Park by starting early and traveling more efficiently in a 15 Passenger Van or mini-bus. This allows us to cover the Yosemite Valley & the Giant Sequoias in one day and spend more time in the park (at least 5 hours) than any other one day Yosemite tour available. We also offer 2, 3, & 5 day overnight tours to Yosemite from San Francisco with private hotel room or shared dorm room accommodation available. Regardless of your preference our wide array of Yosemite Tours and lodging options will surely meet your needs.
Read the Yosemite Tour reviews:
- Amazing tour of Yosemite. We were lucky enough to go the day after it snowed and although it meant that we couldn't stay as long or see the giant redwoods, the scenery with the snow was incredible. We were also lucky enough to go on a day that Aoka was the guide/driver - she was amazing, knowledgeable and a careful and safe driver in the difficult icy conditions. I would recommend this tour to anyone wanting to enjoy the beauty of Yosemite without hesitation.– Scott F. on March 15, 2018
- Worth every penny! I used Extranomical Tours for a trip to Yosemite Park from San Francisco. Phil was the driver / host for the day. The trip was well organised and prompt - on paper it's a long journey to Yosemite but the time flew by. We stopped off for breakfast half way which was also a good chance to buy lunch. Once in the park we stopped about 6 times. 3 were quick photo stops for 15 minutes. 2 were half an hour with chance to walk to one of the waterfalls and the main lunch stop was 2 hours. We were given information on what we could do and see in the lunch break. Even though it was a long day, we got plenty of chances to stretch our legs and I felt like I came away from the tour having seen the main places in Yosemite. This is something I wouldn't have achieved if I had rented a car. Phil was a great tour guide and told us a lot of interesting information both about Yosemite and San Francisco. I would definitely recommend Extranomical Tours and would use them again!– Emma D. on March 15, 2018
- Driver tour guide was fantastic and well informed. It was entertaining made the long ride not so long. I would recommend to everyone!– Doug H. on March 15, 2018
- Loved our experience with Anthony! He had us laughing until we were crying. Such a fantastic day and would do it over and over again! #canada #thiry #YMCA– field_review_custom_tour– Kelly M. on March 15, 2018
- The tour was exceptionally amazing. Jacob was very knowledgeable and was so attentive to us and our needs. I am so glad Extranomical Tours was my choice!!!– field_review_custom_tour– Elizabeth R. on March 15, 2018
- Yosemeti not to be missed!! The tour was out of this world! It was worth every cent we spent. Not something one can see or experience elsewhere!!– Mallika R. on March 15, 2018
- Awesome! I really liked the tour. Jacob was a great tour guide.– Simon B. on March 15, 2018
- Very good way to spend a day in Yosemite Park. Denise is very funny and nice. I recommend this tour if you only have a day.– Mercedes P. on March 15, 2018
- Excellent tour.– field_review_custom_tour– Junior J. on March 15, 2018
- Wonderful Yosemite My 81 year old Dad and I went on the 2 day trip to Yosemite. Our guide/driver Denise was entertaining, knowledgeable, professional, safety conscious and considerate of dad's needs. Barbara (new guide) was also on board and was very helpful and concerned for dad's comfort. On the way back, Jacob was great and looked after us very well. The trip itself was phenomenal - we enjoyed snow, blue skies, warm sunshine and magnificent views.– Catherine G. on March 15, 2018