You are here
Yosemite Tour Reviews
A sure way to find out how much fun our Yosemite tours are is to read comments by people who have actually gone on our tours. These are comments from some of our customers. Make tour reservations online or by calling 1-866-231-3752.
Yosemite Tours from San Francisco. Our 1 day Yosemite & Giant Sequoias tour from San Francisco is an excellent way to get the most out of your Yosemite Tour. Our Yosemite National Park tours maximizes the time you spend in Yosemite National Park by starting early and traveling more efficiently in a 15 Passenger Van or mini-bus. This allows us to cover the Yosemite Valley & the Giant Sequoias in one day and spend more time in the park (at least 5 hours) than any other one day Yosemite tour available. We also offer 2, 3, & 5 day overnight tours to Yosemite from San Francisco with private hotel room or shared dorm room accommodation available. Regardless of your preference our wide array of Yosemite Tours and lodging options will surely meet your needs.
Read the Yosemite Tour reviews:
- Fabulous. It was a great day and all my family enjoyed it a lot. Thank you very much for this experience.– F. on July 31, 2018
- Thanks our guide tour Jason. “Muito Legal!!– T. on July 31, 2018
- An experienced, caring and passionate tour guide. We enjoyed the tour very much.– S. on July 30, 2018
- Tour was great even with the fires, Our tour guide should be winning quiz shows not taking tourists out, she was very knowledgeable and made the trip enjoyable. The buses aircon could have been better and the WiFi didn’t work at all. However a very enjoyable trip.– R. on July 30, 2018
- Highly recommend. My tour guide for the day was Denise and she was amazing, very educated about many things on the way to Yosemite and the National Park itself. She was fun and upbeat and overall made the experience a great one. I would highly recommend this tour and if you had the opportunity to I would stay overnight.– F. on July 30, 2018
- Really fun tour. We really enjoyed this tour. Despite Yosemite Valley closing late notice and our tour therefore having to change, we still had a great time. Our tour guide, Denise, was very knowledgable (we learned A LOT we didn’t know about San Fran and California - especially about the gold rush and the drought) and really enthusiastic. We really appreciated her personable style and she helped us make some great lifelong memories!– H. on July 27, 2018
- Great day even with the valley closed. Swam in the lake. Saw bears and had a great day all round. Denise was fantastic.– C. on July 27, 2018
- We honestly enjoyed Constantine, he was very informative and he kept us laughing all day with his quirky sayings and stories we especially enjoyed the importance of the dusky footed wood rats in the ecosystem. He took us on a new adventure path because of all the fires at Yosemite. We were very impressed with his navigation skills and his great advice involving a bear situation. Would certainly recommend him as a tour guide we had a great time and hopefully will return someday.– F. on July 27, 2018
- Magical! The greatest tour of my life and one of the most beautiful experiences I have had in life. Aoka made that happen. I have yet to see a guide with such a great charisma and love and respect for nature. Aoka is a naturalist and preservationist. Fond of John Muir ideas. Aoka made the experience memorable and went beyond of just regurgitating some pre learned information. She loves nature and Yosemite Park. I will go back with my partner and hope she will be the guide. It was a beautiful journey that ended with a stop on San Francisco golden bridge, with a great view at night and lovely music in the background.– H. on July 27, 2018
- Superbe journée malgré l’incendie et un grand merci a Gino.– B. on July 27, 2018