Tour available all year
How do I book or make a reservation?
You can book online to receive an online discount, or call our office at 1-866-231-3752 (toll free from the USA) or 1-415-357-0700. We require a valid credit card to hold all phone & internet reservations. Alternatively, you can book a tour with us in person at our office location, provided our office is open.
How do I pay for my tour?
If you are reserving your tour online, your credit card will be charged within 24 hours. We require a valid credit card to hold all phone & internet reservations. Alternatively, you can pay us in person at our office location for any tour, provided our office is open. You can also choose to pay in cash to your driver by calling the office directly and providing a valid debit or credit card number.
What types of payments do you accept?
Credit Cards: We accept Visa, MasterCard and American Express credit cards. We also accept debit cards with symbols of these card companies. Please note that “pre-paid” cards and “travel” cards often are not accepted by our system and it is possible we may ask you to provide an alternate payment method if the initial payment does not go through.
Cash: You can pay cash at our office location for any tour. You can also choose to pay in cash to your driver by calling the office directly and providing a valid debit or credit card number. Please state to your reservation agent that you would not like your card to be charged and that you would like to pay your Expedition Leader in cash on the day of your tour.
Apologies, but we do not provide a travel or personal check payment option, nor can you choose to pay with cash for any online reservations.
Will I get a discount if I book a second tour?
Are there any advantages by booking my tour online?
Can I combine two or more discount codes?
At this time only one discount code can be accepted per reservation. You must choose which one you would like to apply upon making your booking. There is a space for the discount code or “tracking code” on the final page of the booking form.
My discount code isn’t working!
Not every code will be applicable to every single reservation. Please read the terms of the discount code you are attempting to use carefully, and note that some codes provided by third parties may have expired. If the code is valid and has been correctly applied you will see the value reflected on the final checkout page before submitting your reservation.
I’ve already made a reservation but forgot to add the discount code. Can you refund me the discount?
Unfortunately, any discount code you would like to use must be applied at the time of your booking. The code must be redeemed at the time of reservation and cannot be applied after you have made the booking.
Can I cancel or change my reservation?
Full refunds will be given for cancellations to any 1-day and half-day tour reservations made more than 24 hours before the scheduled departure time. Any cancellations with less than 24 hours notice will not be entitled to any refunds.
Tours with hotel packages and other third-party attractions tickets (ie. Monterey aquarium tickets) cancelled or changed with more than 10 days notice prior to departure, will incur a $35.00 fee or a fee of 10% of the package cost, whichever is greater.
Cancellations of any Tour package or 3rd party attraction ticket with less than 10 days notice will not be entitled to any refunds. Airport shuttles, Bay Cruises and Alcatraz tickets are nonrefundable.
Where do I pick up the tickets for my tour?
You do not need to have a physical voucher to board Extranomical-operated tours. Please follow the instructions on your confirmation for any 3rd-party-operated tours such as Bay City Bikes, Blue & Gold Fleet, Airport Express, et al. If you have purchased the Ferry Bay Cruise tickets, your Expedition Leader will give these to you upon boarding your tour.
Please note that Alcatraz Cruises will require that each adult boarding the boat to Alcatraz bring their photo ID or passport for identity verification.
The Corporate Wine Country Charter:
- Begins and ends at your San Francisco hotel or office
- Drives over Golden Gate Bridge, through Marin Headlands to the wonderful California Wine Country
- Shows you the most beautiful places of Napa and Sonoma Wine Country
- Arranges all your group's VIP wine tastings and private winery tours for you
- Has a flexible itinerary that can be adjusted to fit your busy schedules
Call us for more information or click here for a Corporate Wine Country Charter Quote
Want more? If you would like to customize the itinerary for your corporate Wine Country charter, we will be happy to assist you with your planning.
- Combine your Wine Country tour with a stop at Muir Woods National Monument and go for a walk between the tallest trees in the world
- Add a picnic style restaurant, or winery lunch, to your tour
- Stop in Sausalito on your way back or end the tour in Sausalito and take the Ferry back to San Francisco
- Add a dinner reservation at your favorite restaurant in either wine country, Sausalito or San Francisco
Still not enough?
No problem, create your own Corporate Wine Country Charter itinerary! Give us a call and our charter specialists will assist you with your planning and help you to create the tour that is right for your group.
Click Here for a Corporate Event Wine Country Charter Quote
Wine Country Charter Tour Typical Itinerary*
Pick-up for your Wine Country Charter Tour at your San Francisco hotel in downtown or Fisherman's Wharf area.
8:30 - 9:00 AM
Cross the Golden Gate Bridge into the Marin Headlands, and maybe stop and snap a picture if the weather allows it. Otherwise, continue north on and …
9:00 - 10:15 AM
Travel north on U. S. 101 through Marin County into Sonoma Valley or beyond. You’re in Wine Country!
10:15 – Noon
Visit a winery or two or three before lunch. Learn about the wine making process and what makes the California wine country so special.
12:00 - 1:00 PM
Find some lunch! We’ll either plan the tour so you have lunch at one of the wineries, go to a place in Napa, or start the drive back and make it to Sonoma for lunch.
1:00 - 4:00 PM
Either spend more time at Napa Valley wineries and work your way south, go further north into Sonoma Valley, or work your way south back toward the Carneros for a few more winery stops.
4:00 - 4:45 PM
Start the return trip and head back to Marin.
4:45 – 5:00 PM
Take an optional stop in scenic Sausalito and enjoy the view of San Francisco, Alcatraz and the Bay.
5:00 – 6:00 PM
Go back across the Golden Gate Bridge and get dropped off at your San Francisco Hotel.
We have packages prepared as well:
- Groups of 12 people and under going to Sonoma
- Groups of 13 to 24 going to Sonoma
- Groups over 24 going to Sonoma
* Note – The above itinerary is for a 15-passenger van, which holds up to 13 adults, plus driver/guide. We can handle larger groups in larger vehicles, but the itinerary may need to be adjusted as some wineries are small and/or cannot handle large groups, and travel times and loading/unloading times are slightly longer for a large bus.
Corporate Wine Country Charter available all year.
Corporate Wine Country Charter
– Brian S. on 08/14/2012
Length and stops where ideal we never spent too much time in the van. The guide was entertaining and knowledgeable.
- Corporate Wine Country Charter for YOUR GROUP!
- We can accommodate groups of any size & budget
- Visit the wineries of your choice
- Professional drivers and guides
- We do the work so you have the fun!
- Perfect for special occasions (office parties, client meetings, business getaways…)
- Itinerary is fully customizable