Your Private Silicon Valley Tour includes:
- Pickup and drop off at the front door of your San Francisco or Bay Area hotel
- Get to see the buildings of Google, Microsoft, Yahoo, and many more
- Take a look at the HP Garage where the Hewlett Packard Name was decided
- The tour will take you back in time during a visit to the Computer history museum where you can see the very first automatic computing machines and re-live their development to the super machines we use today.
- Your tour will be led by an experienced driver/guide
- The tour is completely private and can be fully customized to your group’s needs & interests
Call us for more information or click here for a Private Silicon Valley Tour Quote
Want more? If you would like to customize the itinerary for your private Silicon Valley tour, we will be happy to assist you with your planning.
- Add a stop at Stanford University
- Spend some time at the Stanford shopping center
- Add a visit to the Winchester Mystery house
- Combine your private Silicon Valley tour with a San Francisco City tour or a visit to Alcatraz
Still not enough?
No problem, create your own private Silicon Valley tour itinerary! Give us a call and our private tour specialists will assist you with your planning and help you to create the tour that is right for your group.