You are here
Your Local Guide
Hi, my name is Alberto. I am native to Italy and I am a multilingual certified tour director and tour guide who has been living in the San Francisco Bay Area since 2002. I have been guiding tours since 2009, managing domestic and international clientele in English, Italian and Spanish with any group size and type, from small private VIP parties to large multi-bus groups for over the road programs on the West Coast from California to Colorado. When in my home base in Northern California I help my guests discover the beauty of San Francisco and the surrounding areas such as Napa and Sonoma, Monterey, Carmel and parks such as Muir Woods National Monument and the breathtaking Yosemite National Park. My passions include exploring new areas (cities & countries) and tasting new cuisines.
Trips Guided by Alberto
- 1) Go to the AT&T Baseball Park, named the best ballpark in MLB 2018, to see the Giants game. Enjoy great views and delicious food.
- 2) Grab some local wine. A few blocks from the Giants ballpark, Bluxome Street Winery converted a warehouse into a hip space where you can do some wine tasting and get some light snacks.
- 3) Walk around North Beach neighborhood and enjoy awesome seafood, pastries and drinks.
- 4) Hike the Land's End Trail from Ocean Beach to the Golden Gate Bridge. Take tons of pictures to share with your friends.
- 5) Take a tour of Coit Tower and enjoy the spectacular view of the City and the Bay. Don't miss the fresco murals in the lobby.
- 6) Take a boat tour to Alcaraz Island mostly known for its federal prison that at some point housed some of America’s most dangerous felons. It could be the highlight of your trip.
- 7) Go to the Ferry Building. Local vendors offer high-quality produce there. Have lunch at The Slanted Door, a trendy eatery serving modern Vietnamese food.
- 8) Ride a cable car or drive down the crooked Lombard Steet.
- 9) Visit SFMOMA to explore contemporary art. Need a break? Get a cup of coffee at the kiosk or try some fancy food at the In Situ, the Michelin-starred restaurant that offers new concepts in fine dining.
- 10) Head to Pier 39 and say "hello" to sea lions.